CallMeBot can be used in IFTTT as an Action ("THAT") to make a Telegram Phone Call when something is triggered ("THIS") in IFTTT. Yes, IFTTT will right your phone when the events/triggers occurs.
I encorage you to create your own Applets and share them with the community.
CallMeBotIt is an IFTTT Action Service! So you don't need to use manual webhooks anymore. However, if you are a bit friky and still prefer to use IFTTT Webhooks to trigger CallMeBot API, you can do it and the instructions are here.
2) Select the Trigger
3) Select CallMeBot as Action Service
8) Enjoy. Now, everytime that "This" is triggered, the bot will call you and speak the message defined.
If you have problems, like not receiving the Call on Telegram, or not receiving the WhatsApp messages, try to test the CallMeBot API using your Web Browser:
- Telegram Phone Calls using Web Browser: here
- Telegram Text Messages using Web Browsers: here
- WhatsApp Text Messages using Web Browser: here
You might get some errors on the screen that will help you to identify the problem. (Ex: Calls disabled in the Telegram Security Settings, WhatsApp not activated, etc.)
If you still have problems to use this API, don’t hesitate to contact me in Telegram @callmebot_com or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rember to Follow me on Twitter to get news about coming features, changes, invitations, etc.