CallMeBot can now send Text Messages to Telegram Groups through an easy-to-use API!
You can easly send messages from all your scripts, automations, devices, IoT, etc. You don't need to create Telegram Bots, use Bot Father, or geting chatIDs to use this API..
Simply, call to this API URL:
[apikey]: Is the apykey obteined in the step 4 below. (See How to obtain the APIkey below) that is asociated to your Telegram Group
[text message]: Text Message to send to the group. It has to be urlencoded. You can use this online converter to encode the text. Check here how to include emoticons in the message 👍.
[html_format]: yes/no - Default: no - Optional parameter to send the message in html format or plain text. Put "yes" when you want to send "bold" text using < b > text < / b >(example: &html=yes)
How to obtain the APIkey
Follow the steps below always using the same Telegrame Account:
1) You need to authorize CallMeBot to contact you here. This is required to avoid Spam.
2) Add @API_CallMeBot to the Telegram Group that you want to send messages
3) Enter your Telegram username in the form below and Click "Get ApiKey"
If you have problems, like not receiving the Call on Telegram, or not receiving the WhatsApp messages, try to test the CallMeBot API using your Web Browser:
- Telegram Phone Calls using Web Browser: here
- Telegram Text Messages using Web Browsers: here
- WhatsApp Text Messages using Web Browser: here
You might get some errors on the screen that will help you to identify the problem. (Ex: Calls disabled in the Telegram Security Settings, WhatsApp not activated, etc.)
If you still have problems to use this API, don’t hesitate to contact me in Telegram @callmebot_com or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rember to Follow me on Twitter to get news about coming features, changes, invitations, etc.